Live-in Carer - Get paid up to £840 per week plus a new starter bonus of £250*.
Joining Trinity Homecare, rated 'Outstanding' by the CQC and make a real difference to people's lives. You could get paid up to £840 per week for our most qualified staff and high needs clients although, it would usually range from £88.00 - £100 per day.
ATTENTION: Subject to terms and conditions, we will aim to cover your quarantine costs to the UK.
There is an increasing demand for our reputable services and high-quality well-trained carers to provide live-in care services throughout London, Surrey and the Home Counties. We are looking for compassionate Live-in Care Workers to join our growing Trinity Homecare managed live-in care team.
We warmly welcome compassionate and empathetic applicants with a proactive attitude to life. Full training is provided as part of your induction.
What do you get?
· Our most qualified staff who deliver carer to high needs clients can earn up-to £840 per week although, it would usually range from £88 - £100 per day
· Early pay option, your pay your way
· Paid board and lodging whilst you are on an assignment in the client’s home
· Reap the benefits of our refer-a-friend scheme via a smart app
· Enhanced bank holiday pay rates up to double time
· Free induction training to Care Certificate Level from our qualified Trinity trainers
· 28 days holiday pay pro-rated and pension scheme
· Ongoing support and supervision in the client's home
· Access to a dedicated Care Manager at all times
· 24/7 on-call support for emergencies
· You do not need your own employee insurance
· Tax and national insurance are deducted at source
· Free uniform and equipment
What we need from you:
· A caring, compassionate and empathetic nature
· Dedication, reliability and commitment
· Some flexibility as you will be supporting people in their own homes
· Fluency in English as well as good written and spoken communication skills
· This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
· Ideally car drivers with or without a car but a licence valid for use in the UK