Live-in Care Assistant - New starter bonus of £250* and get paid up to £840 per week.
Make a real difference to peoples' lives by joining Trinity Homecare, recently rated 'Outstanding' by CQC. Get paid up to £840 per week for our most qualified staff and high needs clients although, it would normally range from £88.00 - £100 per day.
ATTENTION: We will aim to cover your quarantine and/or travel costs to the UK subject to terms and conditions.
Due to growing demand for live-in care services for assignments throughout London, Surrey and the Home Counties and our reputation for providing high-quality well-trained carers, we are looking for compassionate Live-in Care Workers to join our Trinity Homecare managed live-in care team.
We warmly welcome empathetic and compassionate applicants with a proactive attitude to life. Full training is provided as part of your induction.
What do you get?
· Up-to £840 per week for our most qualified staff and high needs clients although, it would normally range from £88 - £100 per day
· Early pay option, your pay your way
· Paid board and lodging whilst you are on an assignment in the client’s home
· Enjoy the benefits of our refer-a-friend scheme via a smart app
· Enhanced bank holiday pay rates up to double time
· Free induction training to Care Certificate Level from our qualified Trinity trainers
· Pension scheme and 28 days holiday pay pro-rated
· Ongoing support and supervision in the client's home
· Access to a dedicated Care Manager at all times
· 24x7 on call support for emergencies
· No need for your own employee insurance
· Tax and national insurance deducted at source
· Free uniform and equipment
What we need from you:
· A caring, empathetic and compassionate nature
· Dedication, commitment and reliability
· Some flexibility as you will be supporting people in their own homes
· Good written and spoken communication skills including fluency in English
· This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
· Ideally car drivers with or without a car but a licence valid for use in the UK