Care Assistant - New starter bonus up to £600* and get paid up to £14.35 per hour.
Make a real difference to peoples lives by joining as a Care Assistant with Trinity Homecare recently rated 'Outstanding' by CQC. Get paid up to £14.35 per hour. Enjoy flexible working hours; full-time, part-time and weekend work available.
As a Carer, you will be care matched with your clients where you will be supporting them in and around their own home. The placement may range from Companionship to Personal Care. We offer full care certificate training, support and a genuine career pathway to help you fulfill your potential. We are looking for compassionate care assistants to join our teams in the following areas:
- Merton, Sutton & Worcester Park
- Epsom & Ewell
- Banstead & Tadworth
- Guildford &Woking
- Camberley & Farnborough
What do you get?
- Flexible working hours between 7am and 10pm
- Early pay option, your pay your way
- From £12.30/hr weekdays and £12.50/hr weekends (for those with no prior experience)
- From £12.50/hr weekdays and £14.35/hr weekends (for those with relevant qualifications)
- 45p mileage allowance
- Monthly mobile phone allowance
- Enjoy the benefits of our refer-a-friend scheme via a smart app
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates up to double time
- Free induction training to Care Certificate Level from our qualified Trinity trainers
- Pension scheme and 28 days holiday pay pro-rated
- Free uniform and equipment
Some of the tasks include:
- Companionship calls, social visits and days out
- Planning and preparation of nutritious and healthy meals
- Shopping trips and appointment visits
- Personal Care Assistance (washing, toileting, dressing & grooming)
- Management of medication and other daily tasks
What we need from you:
- A caring, empathetic and compassionate nature
- Dedication, commitment and reliability
- Some flexibility as you will be supporting people in their own homes
- Good written and spoken communication skills including fluency in English
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
- A full driving license and access to a car (covered by valid business insurance)
- Confidence in driving to different locations
Trinity is an award winning Care provider with over 20 years of experience in Care Industry. We live our values – we’re personal, we’re trusted, we’re caring and we ensure that it resonates throughout everything we do. We are also an approved NCFE Training Centre so there is an opportunity for new and existing carers to gain qualifications whilst they work.
The locations of these assignments mean ideally you should be living within close proximity of the location and you must be a driver with access to your own car and a full licence for use in the UK. Experienced or not - we can offer you one of the most rewarding experiences by becoming a Trinity Home Care Assistant.
Please note, you must have the right to work in the UK, we are unable to provide sponsorship.