An exciting opportunity for a dedicated individual to join a growing care group consisting of three well established brands within the UK homecare sector, offering excellent prospects for ongoing career progression.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of the group’s offline, PR and social presence and supporting the group’s ambitious client acquisition strategy.
They will be accountable for optimising the commercial performance of offline assets, maintaining and building relationships with our existing customer base to generate relevant and timely social content as well as maintaining our excellent brand reputation through third party review platforms.
Ensuring an excellent customer experience across key marketing touchpoints.
- Continuously improving the commercial performance of offline assets by tracking direct response activity as well as uplifts in brand awareness.
- Lead planning, innovation and testing of new offline channels (e.g. Direct Mail, OOH, Leafleting, Inserts, Editorials) bringing a deep understanding of customer behaviour and a clear external view of best practices and market trends to the role.
- Effectively lead and project manage the group’s brand reputation, ensuring customer engagement to deliver outstanding reviews and case study activity that can be utilised across wider comms.
- Work closely with department heads to devise, produce and outreach positive, PR content. Ensuring the output is of high quality, is accurate and engages customers.
- Effectively lead and project manage the group’s social media content calendar planning, post creation and publishing. Monitoring performance and optimising to the strongest performing content themes.
- Implement and use analytics to identify and prioritise improvements to the customer journey.
- Ensure offline collateral is kept up to date and required changes made in a timely fashion.
- Work closely with the marketing team lead to develop campaigns and activities which will drive quality traffic to the website to convert.
- Work closely with third party providers (e.g. printers, distributors) to ensure the timely execution of briefed campaign activity.
- Project planning and management (as needed) to ensure the delivery of both short-term and longer-term digital initiatives.
- “Hands on” as well as “partnership” working to effect timely change to our marketing activity.
- Key contributor to the wider group marketing strategy (working across functionally).
- Desirable minimum 2:1 bachelor’s degree qualification.
- 2+ years’ experience in a related marketing role.
- Fluency in the Microsoft suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel).
- Familiarity in the Adobe Creative suit (InDesign, Photoshop).
- Demonstrate a track record of improving commercial performance through effective offline and social strategies.
- Experience of optimisation techniques and tools to improve commercial success e.g. creative / messaging testing and targeting.
- Demonstrate success in balancing and overseeing (project managing) the delivery of both short- and longer-term objectives.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Strong team player, able to inspire team members around them.
- Entrepreneurial, innovative and creative in thought processes with a sense of commercial pragmatism.
- Self-motivated and driven.
- Ability to work to strict and tight deadlines whilst remaining calm under pressure.
- Strong attention to detail.
Trinity Homecare aims to be the provider of choice and an employer of choice in Surrey and for that reason we expect all of our team to work to the same high standards. If you feel that you want a move or a change to a growing and forward thinking home care organisation and you have the necessary experience and skills then please apply today.
Reporting to: Marketing Manager
Group Companies: Trinity Homecare, Country Cousins, Patricia White’s
Location: Gatwick or Worcester Park Area
Salary: up to £25K
Closing date for applications: 16/10/2021