Care Assistant - New starter bonus of up to £600* and get paid up to £14.35 per hour.
Make a real difference to peoples' lives by joining Trinity Homecare, recently rated 'Outstanding' by CQC. Get paid between £12.30 to £14.35 per hour (with effect from 1st April 2021). Full-time, Part-time and Weekend work available.
Due to growing demand for care services in Wimbledon, Surbiton, Thames Ditton, New Malden and surrounding areas and our local reputation for providing high-quality well-trained carers, we are looking for compassionate home care assistants to join our team.
Some of the tasks as a Care Assistant include:
- Companionship calls, social visits, and days out
- Planning and preparation of nutritious and healthy meals
- Shopping trips and appointment visits
- Personal Care Assistance (washing, toileting, dressing & grooming)
- Management of medication and other daily tasks
Being a daily home care assistant means that you will need a full driving license and access to a car (covered by valid business insurance). Experienced or not - we can offer you one of the most rewarding experiences by becoming a part of Trinity Homecare. Full training is provided. We warmly welcome empathetic and compassionate applicants with a proactive attitude to life.