New starter bonus up to £600*, 45p mileage, free DBS, £350 referral bonus and get paid up to £14.35 per hour. No previous experience required; full training provided for free. Experienced or not - we can offer you one of the most rewarding experiences by becoming a Trinity Home Care Assistant.
As a Carer, you will be care matched with your clients where you will be supporting them in and around their own home. We offer full care certificate training, support and a genuine career pathway to help you fulfil your potential.
Evening shift: 4pm – 10pm, Thursday and Friday and alternative Saturday and Sunday.
What do you get?
- Early pay option, your pay your way
- 45p mileage allowance
- Up to £600 new starter bonus
- Monthly mobile phone allowance
- Enjoy the benefits of our refer-a-friend scheme £350 per referral via a smart app
- Enhanced bank holiday pay rates up to double time
- Free induction training to Care Certificate Level from our qualified Trinity trainers
- Pension scheme and 28 days holiday pay pro-rated
- Free uniform and equipment
Some of the tasks as a Care Assistant include:
- Companionship calls, social visits and days out
- Planning and preparation of nutritious and healthy meals
- Shopping trips and appointment visits
- Personal Care Assistance (washing, toileting, dressing & grooming)
- Management of medication and other daily tasks
What we need from you:
- A caring, empathetic and compassionate nature
- Dedication, commitment and reliability
- Some flexibility as you will be supporting people in their own homes
- Good written and spoken communication skills including fluency in English
- This position is subject to an enhanced DBS check
- Confidence in driving to different locations
- Please note, you need to be authorised to work in the UK, unfortunately we cannot provide sponsorship.
Trinity is an award winning Care provider with over 20 years' of experience in Care Industry. We live our values – we’re personal, we’re trusted, we’re caring and we ensure that it resonates throughout everything we do. We are also an approved NCFE Training Centre so there is an opportunity for new and existing carers to gain qualifications whilst they work. Please note, the locations of these assignments mean ideally you should be living within close proximity of the location and you must be a driver with access to your own car and a full licence for use in the UK. Experienced or not - we can offer you one of the most rewarding experiences by becoming a part of Trinity Homecare.